untamed

"Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high; Where knowledge is free; Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls; Where words come from the depth of truth; Where tireless striving stretches its arms toward perfection; Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way into the dreary desert sand of dead habit; Into that heaven of freedom it should be our intent. ( my adaption from Rabindranath Tagores famous lines)

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Sudoku _ beginners logic for 4 x 4 grid

3 Comments:

  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger untamed said…

    Thank You. I have done one more post on Sudoku in colored symbols for teaching. My next posting will be a board game 6 x 6 on Sudoku. Unfortunately I will not be able to develop it and if you want to join , please let me know soonest.

     
  • At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello,
    You might also check this sudoku puzzle for beginners at Domo-Sudoku.com

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Easy Sudoku said…

    I play this sudoku game and I found it very interesting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home